¡Caramba!
Wednesday, May 4, 2016
Murat's pista training
The first part of pista training is formed as a information section on a flight. You may use these clips as a information before a milonga - posted in an information mail about the event or on a facebook site.
Improve floor craft on tango dance-floors PART-1
Improve floor craft on tango dance-floors PART-2
Improve floor craft on tango dance-floors PART-3
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A tango film about why we dance
https://youtu.be/QFs1VGbTnls
Finding milongas on your ww trip
When I am planing my new trip I usually make a youtube search on that country or area to get an idea of the tango danced there. If I like a ...
A tango film about why we dance
https://youtu.be/QFs1VGbTnls
To maintain the contact . . . . . .
To maintain a tiny contact and dance together! A Barbel Rücker video
No comments:
Post a Comment