Thursday, June 4, 2015

Seoul: Royal Tango House

Singles Milonga,  DJ: Yojine (Seoul)

I set off to this milonga with a plan not to dance at all but take some pictures and then leave the place early. I kept the first part of my plan but I stayed nearly to the very end. The athmosphere was that nice!

I still cannot figure out what makes a venue more attractive and keeps me back there the whole night while others are more easy for an early departure. This evening made me hang around for a long time!

To give you an impression about the dencity on the pista check these images. The space to next couple is just not so much here!














This event was also the first time in my tangolife where I have seen a natural mix of teachers dancing with each others, with other dancers or together just for fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A tango film about why we dance

  https://youtu.be/QFs1VGbTnls