Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Diagnose your balance

When I was doing the exercises on this video to train my balance, I noticed how different the responses were from various joints in my body. I actually could understand where the balance management was weakest!  Where I have my problems!

The first part revealed to me how weak my akles are, especially the left. I managed only a few repetitions without a break. The picture is clear, isn't it?
The second part trains your torso and after all my pilates training, that was actually ok.

So the diagnosis for my body is that ankles need special training and if you follow the link right up, you will find out how my training is going!

But how about a test here - how is your balance? Strong all the way? 

Take some minutes to test!       




No comments:

Post a Comment

A tango film about why we dance

  https://youtu.be/QFs1VGbTnls