Saturday, December 13, 2014

Confiteria Ideal! - At other places!

My first night ever in Argentina and Buenos Aires started at Confiteria Ideal! The place I had heard so much about and was eager to see. Beautiful was it even if we only could move around at first floor only.

I spotted a woman leader during all the milonga tandas and you can watch her dancing in the last video clip among the visuals below. After seeing one more female couple on a milonga tanda I joined the dancers; me too leading! There was several persons at tables and some couples encouraging us rule breakers.




If you want to read about the history of this milonga as well as about the story of the house, please, check this blog to start : Click here and chekc!

BBC has done a program about Confiteria Ideal, tango and stuff. It is some years old but I found it still interesting. Click here to find out what do you think!

November 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

A tango film about why we dance

  https://youtu.be/QFs1VGbTnls