Wednesday, August 15, 2018
Milonga Juana Sepúlveda y Christian Marquez (Los Totis)
Juana is so FANTASTIC on milonga!
It was not really a surprise but this side of her talent has not bee seen so far. I got a feeling of that Christian Marquez was some worried when he heard the fast milong starting. She nearly pulled him in to the abrazo!
During the song he started to do more and more complicated moves, even some jumps and that shows how fast they find each other!
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
When I am planing my new trip I usually make a youtube search on that country or area to get an idea of the tango danced there. If I like a ...
-
I have started to take photos and videos at our weekly practica to find a way to visualize the dance there. When I looked this picture so fu...
No comments:
Post a Comment