¡Caramba!
Monday, June 19, 2017
Contemporary Tango Festival 2016
The well known tango DJ - Tanda of the week - Antti has other skills too!
It is nice to find out that tango is including so much more activities than ordinary dance festivals!
We maybe meet some where else this year! Who knows?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A tango film about why we dance
https://youtu.be/QFs1VGbTnls
Finding milongas on your ww trip
When I am planing my new trip I usually make a youtube search on that country or area to get an idea of the tango danced there. If I like a ...
A tango film about why we dance
https://youtu.be/QFs1VGbTnls
The Healing Embrace and coordination
An old story worth to be made visibly again! * Argentine tango seems to have good effects even medically * Both body AND mind are stimula...
No comments:
Post a Comment