¡Caramba!
Monday, February 15, 2016
Shoe storage you didn't think
I am reorganizing at home - a smaaaal one room flat - and run across this!
You can also use it as a feet rest after an arduous milonga night!
The idea is at the end of this video!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2xoemzJjmc
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A tango film about why we dance
https://youtu.be/QFs1VGbTnls
Finding milongas on your ww trip
When I am planing my new trip I usually make a youtube search on that country or area to get an idea of the tango danced there. If I like a ...
A tango film about why we dance
https://youtu.be/QFs1VGbTnls
Stockholm & Paris
I have started to take photos and videos at our weekly practica to find a way to visualize the dance there. When I looked this picture so fu...
No comments:
Post a Comment