¡Caramba!
Friday, March 7, 2014
A practica at Alvik, Stockholm
Tango Norte organizes a practica every Wednesday night for about 80-120 people. The night starts with an introduction for beginners or newcomers 18.00 - 19.00 The longtime dancers come at 19.00 and we continue to dance to 21.45
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A tango film about why we dance
https://youtu.be/QFs1VGbTnls
Finding milongas on your ww trip
When I am planing my new trip I usually make a youtube search on that country or area to get an idea of the tango danced there. If I like a ...
A tango film about why we dance
https://youtu.be/QFs1VGbTnls
Stockholm & Paris
I have started to take photos and videos at our weekly practica to find a way to visualize the dance there. When I looked this picture so fu...
No comments:
Post a Comment